LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
- Set up and operate presses and auxiliary equipment to cure and bond assemblies according to specifications.
- Read and interpret shop orders to determine cure process specifications.
- Connect thermocouples and vacuum lines to fittings on fixtures.
- Adjust manual controls or enter commands in computerized control panel to regulate and activate press power supply, cooling system, vacuum, heat, and pressure gauges and recorders.
- Monitor instruments, switches, and recorders and watch for warning signals during press operation to ensure conformance to specifications, and modify or abort process as required.
- Maintain manual or computerized press processing records.
Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift/carry/push/pull materials; ability to stand for extended periods of time in an area with limited climate control. This position is exposed to extreme heat and the noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
NC Operator - 2nd Shift
Responsible for operation of NC equipment including waterjet and 5-axis machinery. Duties include: set up materials, selection and run of the appropriate programs, and monitor the machine operation. Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift/carry/push/pull materials; ability to stand for extended periods of time in an area with limited climate control. Prefer machine shop skills and general computer familiarity.