LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
Responsible for product development, testing, and manufacturing design. Requires bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical); basic computer skills; and familiarity with SolidWorks, and AutoCAD and/or similar CAD software. Prefer working knowledge of composite manufacturing, and mechanical aptitude (build prototypes, mock-ups, tooling, etc.).
Required Skills/Knowledge (including minimum physical requirements)
- Proficient with Mastercam and programming for 3/5-axis mills, 5-axis routers, waterjets
- Familiar with operation of 3/5 axis mills, 5-axis routers, waterjets
- Proficient with reading engineering drawings, working with 3D datasets
- Tool fabrication experience
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self starter
- Experience with aerospace composite parts
Production Lead - 3rd Shift
Production Lead – 3rd shift
Responsible to lead personnel; assist supervisor; train others; set up work stations; and coordinate work of other personnel. Must have working knowledge of composite manufacturing processes, material cutting machines, and various tooling. Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift and carry materials; ability to stand for extended periods of time in a work area with limited climate control. Also requires interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and ability to lead others.
Primary duties include building and equipment maintenance; welding and fabrication. Must able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instruction; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift and carry materials; ability to bend, stoop, twist, turn, reach overhead, crawl, and climb. Must be able to work for extended periods of time in a noisy area with limited climate control. Previous maintenance, fabrication and/or welding experience preferred.
- Provides detailed in-process inspections on manufactured products using detailed drawings, models, and established processes to verify conformance to design requirements.
- Documents production non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are complied with for the receiving and storage of composite raw materials.
- Supports Quality Management System policies and procedure documentation; assess compliance to company and industry standards, initiate and lead continual improvement and Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
Requires inspection experience including work with root cause/corrective action systems.
Must be able to read and interpret design drawings; and be able to perform FAI’s, PQR’s, and SRDR’s. Must be able to effectively communicate with engineering and production groups.
Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of managing priorities and tasks as delegated. Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to frequently lift/carry up to 20 lbs.; ability to stand for extended periods of time in work area with limited climate control.