LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
Careers at Custer Street Location
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
Manage and oversee the manufacturing cycle of a product. Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, bill of materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develop manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develop and integrate customer processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Review and approve supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Investigate and resolve manufacturing related issues.
- Perform producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provide producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Execute engineering and planning changes including revising released work orders while maintaining system integrity.
- Ownership and initiative are essential components when resolving problems and contributing recommendations.
- Effectively liaise with quality, purchasing, production and other departments.
- Lead and participate in team improvement processes.
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of manufacturing data in order to make sound decisions and judgments that impact production, personnel and processes.
Requires: ability to prioritize assignments and work with minimal supervision while focusing on key task with limited time and resources; excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written; experience with Microsoft office; ability to interpret and comprehend engineering drawings and specifications; and experience with an ERP system.
Experience with CATIA, Enovia, and Syteline is preferred.
IT Support Analyst
Provide computer hardware and software expertise in order to assist employees resolve computer related problems and streamline computer related functions. Create queries and custom reports to extract data from the ERP system database.
Confer with employees regarding computer hardware, software, and report needs.
- Provide employees with assistance solving computer related problems.
- Create and maintain customized reports to meet employee needs.
- Install or upgrade new hardware as necessary.
- Ensure that all tasks worked are properly recorded in the helpdesk system.
- Assist the IT Manager with maintaining the servers and network equipment.
Responsible trim parts for the next operation, including some sand/fill and use of powered hand tools such as drills and routers. Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor.
Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds; ability to stand for extended periods of time in a work area with limited climate control.
Assembly Associate - 2nd shift
Assemble parts as directed by work orders; finish parts by laying out, trim, drill, countersink, fill, and sand. Includes use of small hand tools such as drills and sanders. Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed, multi-step instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions.
Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift and carry materials; ability to stand for extended periods of time in a work area with limited climate control. Prefer composite assembly experience.
Debagging Associate - 3rd shift
Responsible to remove bagging material and tooling from cured parts. Also trims/sands excess material from parts and makes ready for next step in manufacturing process. Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift/carry/push/pull materials; ability to stand for extended periods of time in an area with limited climate control.
Production Expeditor will coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within the manufacturing departments according to production schedules. Will coordinate with department supervisors and leads to determine progress of work and completion dates. Report on progress of works in process, rework/repair orders, and production problems. Responsible for status updates for material shortages on the floor. Will also notify project management team in a timely manner if a critical delivery is going to be late. Additional duties as assigned by management.
Employees are required to work 40 hours per week and any required overtime, sometimes with little to no notice.
- Ability to crawl, kneel, stand, walk, etc.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- High school diploma and/or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of process and procedures relevant to a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to interact with internal customers.
- Ability to set and successfully meet work deadlines.
EEO/AA M/F/ Veteran/Disabled