LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
Careers at May Street Location
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
Autoclave Operator - 3rd shift
Responsible for set up and operation of autoclaves, ovens, and auxiliary equipment to cure and bond composite assemblies according to specification. Includes loading material into autoclaves/ovens, monitoring curing process, and work documentation.
Works in a loud area with exposure to extreme heat and vibration. Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear; and have visual acuity. Must be able to move in and out of elevated area with very small maneuvering space. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Personal Protection Program Manager
A successful candidate will be someone that has the proven ability to coach, lead and influence a team using various motivational techniques. This job entails balancing On Time Delivery and Quality while doing so in the most efficient manner possible while continuing to challenge the status quo. This candidate should expect 85% of their time being spent with hands on, direct engagement of personnel, tasks and schedule. This is not a desk job and a position that requires the candidate to be directly involved in the day to day activities while maintaining oversight and control of the Company’s Strategic Goals and Objectives.
This position is directly responsible for Program Activities associated with LTC’s Personal Protection Segment. This entails coordinating, overseeing and communicating with Sales, Engineering, Production, Quality, Supply Chain and the Customer to ensure that programs are executed to the desired intent. The Personal Protection Program Manager is a jack of all trades and you can be expected to meet with a Customer in the morning and assisting with the shipment of parts in the afternoon. It is expected that the candidate is proficient in Word and Excel as well as a proven communicator across multi-disciplined organizations.
Typical Activities Include:
- Direct and coordinate activities concerned with scheduling of product, utilizing knowledge of product technology, production methods and procedures, schedules and capabilities of machines and equipment.
- Confers with management personnel to establish engineering, production and quality control standards, develop cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Coordinates schedule activities with procurement, engineering, maintenance, and quality control to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate production problems and improve product quality.
- Seamless ability to effectively communicate with a temporary employee, engineers, management, customers and executives.
- Comfortable working outside established lanes without alienating or sacrificing peers.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing large projects and programs on time and on budget. Preferred experience with continuous improvement and cost control measures in a leadership position is a plus.
Attributes: Communicator, motivator, hungry, humble and respectful, emotionally intelligent, problem solver, leader, stable, coach, technically minded and intrinsically motivated.