LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
Careers at May Street Location
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
Machine Control and Automation Technician
Entry level PLC and HMI Programmer
- Work with our current programmer to design and program PLC controlled systems utilizing Rockwell – Studio 5000.
- Work with our current programmer to develop and program HMI screens (Red lion and Wonderware) to support the overall control of the equipment and process.
- Integrate and network PLCs, HMIs, VFDs and third-party devices using various control networks (Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, etc.).
- Panel Building.
- Experience in designing and developing control systems with Rockwell- Studio 5000.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and demonstrate experience with electrical control circuits including analog/digital wiring and relay logic.
- Programming and configuration of VFDs, including control wiring and Ethernet control.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to learn manufacturing & mechanical systems.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and organize the workload to handle multiple priorities and simultaneously meet deadlines.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to travel between our facilities within Wichita.