LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
Careers at May Street Location
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
Quality Inspector - 1st and 2nd shifts
- Provides detailed in-process inspections on manufactured products using detailed drawings, models, and established processes to verify conformance to design requirements.
- Documents production non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are complied with for the receiving and storage of composite raw materials.
- Supports Quality Management System policies and procedure documentation; assess compliance to company and industry standards, initiate and lead continual improvement and Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
Requires inspection experience including work with root cause/corrective action systems.
Must be able to read and interpret design drawings; and be able to perform FAI’s, PQR’s, and SRDR’s. Must be able to effectively communicate with engineering and production groups.
Must be self-motivated, proactive, and capable of managing priorities and tasks as delegated. Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to frequently lift/carry up to 20 lbs.; ability to stand for extended periods of time in work area with limited climate control.
Maintenance Associate - 2nd shift
Position is responsible for all areas of building and equipment maintenance. Performs building maintenance including electrical, carpentry, and plumbing. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed.
Must able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instruction; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift and carry materials; ability to bend, stoop, twist, turn, reach overhead, crawl, and climb. Must be able to work for extended periods of time in a noisy area with limited climate control.
- Perform preventative building maintenance
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Complete repairs as able
- Communicate effectively with employees at all company levels
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed
Prefer experience in an industrial setting.