LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
Careers at May Street Location
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
Responsible for composite layup and bagging.
- Cutting material, following template and/or work order;
- Apply layers of material to a mold or tool, pressing to fit contours and remove air pockets and wrinkles;
- Encase mold in bagging material, attach vacuum apparatus, and exhaust air to seal for curing;
- Test seals to ensure part will be properly cured.
Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift/carry/push/pull heavy items; ability to stand for extended periods of time.
IT Help Desk Technician
This position is responsible for providing the highest level of help desk support, via telephone, email, through remote access, and in person to
- Provide support and technical assistance to end-users including configuration, set up, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer systems, software, and hardware
- Advise users on appropriate action as well as provide resolution process and timelines
- Deliver excellent customer service by providing helpful, accurate and concise information to end-user issues in a polite, patient, and professional manner
- Log, escalate, and report tickets and resolutions using an enterprise ticketing system
- Perform research on common questions and complaints using available resources
- Collaborate with other IT team members to coordinate desk coverage and ticket resolutions
- Offer recommendations on system changes after identifying any reoccurring problems
- Following and contributing to documentation of repeatable processes
- Strong customer service support skills
- Strong ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Must be able to read, comprehend and follow technical service manuals and guides
- Able and willing to collaborate as part of a team and manage multiple priorities
- Punctual, dependable, and organized
- Ability to communicate in a positive, patient, and professional manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Certification in IT related field, Computer Science, or a combination of education and experience
- Must have an understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other technical products
- Understanding of PC hardware and current supported Microsoft operating systems
- Ticketing system experience a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear
- The employee is frequently required to walk, type data, operate business machines, and office equipment
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move 10-15 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Specific visions abilities required for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
Inventory Associate - 2nd shift
Receive, check, store, and issue materials while maintaining inventory control.
Load, unload and deliver materials to various locations throughout the facility.
Prepare and package parts using proper procedures.
Use computer hardware/software to maintain inventory records, enter and retrieve data.
Handle shelf life material, and time and temperature sensitive material and chemicals.
Check, prepare, process, and file paperwork.
Keep equipment and surrounding areas neat and clean.
Safely operate a forklift and pallet jack.
Must be able to move/lift/carry objects up to 50 pounds; maneuver in close spaces; and work in areas of extreme heat or cold.
Responsible for operation of CNC equipment, including Waterjets and 5-axis milling machine. Includes: load materials, use computer to select and run the appropriate programs, and monitor the machine operation.
Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift/carry/push/pull materials; ability to stand for extended periods of time in an area with limited climate control. Prefer machine shop skills and general computer familiarity.
PLC and HMI Programmer
- Work with our current programmer to design and program PLC controlled systems utilizing Rockwell – Studio 5000.
- Work with our current programmer to develop and program HMI screens (Red lion and Wonderware) to support the overall control of the equipment and process.
- Integrate and network PLCs, HMIs, VFDs and third-party devices using various control networks (Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, etc.).
- Panel Building.
- Experience in designing and developing control systems with Rockwell- Studio 5000.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and demonstrate experience with electrical control circuits including analog/digital wiring and relay logic.
- Programming and configuration of VFDs, including control wiring and Ethernet control.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to learn manufacturing & mechanical systems.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and organize the workload to handle multiple priorities and simultaneously meet deadlines.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to travel between our facilities (within the City).
- Excellent attendance is a must.
Position is responsible for all areas of building and equipment maintenance, with emphasis in electrical repair and maintenance. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed. Duties may also include the areas of carpentry and plumbing.
Must able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instruction; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift and carry materials; ability to bend, stoop, twist, turn, reach overhead, crawl, and climb. Must be able to work for extended periods of time in a noisy area with limited climate control.
- Perform preventative building maintenance
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Complete building and machine repairs as able
- Communicate effectively with employees at all company levels
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)
- Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed
Prefer electrical experience and/or maintenance experience in an industrial setting.