Careers at LTCView Jobs & Apply Now
LTC is unlike any company you’ve ever worked for.
As a producer of best-in-class armor and aerospace components, we protect lives and keep aircraft flying safely. You’ll feel gratified knowing you’re making a meaningful difference for so many.
Be part of something you can be proud of at LTC.
Why Employees Choose LTC
We know the importance of a great work atmosphere. At LTC, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team that feels more like family.
Culture & Values
- Customer-Centric - On time every time. We find a way to say “yes.” We recognize that without customers, there is no LTC.
- Stable - We want to be a reliable and steady employer, supplier and customer. We want to promote from within when possible. We want to continually reinvest and remain debt free.
- Competitive - We set our own bar to measure ourselves. We are always searching for and embracing the best ideas to make us better. We relish competing against the best in the industry.
- Successful - We want to be passionate, have fun and win regularly. We want to make commonsense business decisions and be opportunistic risk-takers.
- Kind - We strive to sustain a small-family company caring environment. We want to be respectful and positive to each other. We are humble in our victories and quick to credit other teammates. We give back to our community to help make it a better place.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Generous Insurance Plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Short-Term Disability
- 401k w/ Company Match
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Discounted YMCA Membership
- Company-Paid Community Service
- Employee Activities
LTC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is DavaLynn Joy, Human Resources Manager, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.