LTC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All personnel actions are effected without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic pursuant to law. As a responsible organization, with the full support of LTC’s president, we resolutely support the concept and practice of Equal Employment Opportunity. We uphold federal, state, and local civil rights laws and work to ensure that all of our personnel actions and policies are in compliance and based only on valid job requirements. Additionally, we recognize and value the importance and diversity of our work force and support its various cultures. LTC is dedicated to fostering an environment that respects the dignity, rights and contributions of its employees. Violations of this policy should be reported to Human Resources. The EEO/AA official for LTC is Kris Maugans, HR Administrator, located at 2626 W. May, Wichita, KS. The phone number is (316) 944-0011.
You’ve Come to the Right Place
Everything we do is held up by the talent and brainpower of our employees. So the fact that you’re reading this means you’re on the right track. Check out the available positions below and apply online. If you don’t see something that fits your qualifications but you want a chance to be part of the team, feel free to let us know why.
IT Support Analyst
Provide computer hardware and software expertise in order to assist employees resolve computer related problems and streamline computer related functions. Create queries and custom reports to extract data from the ERP system database.
Confer with employees regarding computer hardware, software, and report needs.
- Provide employees with assistance solving computer related problems.
- Create and maintain customized reports to meet employee needs.
- Install or upgrade new hardware as necessary.
- Ensure that all tasks worked are properly recorded in the helpdesk system.
- Assist the IT Manager with maintaining the servers and network equipment.
Bagging Associate - 1st & 2nd shifts
This position is responsible for using various vacuum materials to conceal a part on a tool or mandrel and install the vacuum to prepare for oven/autoclave cure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visually checks part to make sure there is no FOD or other imperfections prior to bagging.
- Performs leak checks prior to cure.
- Works with small hand tools to prepare part for cure.
- Applies the vacuum bag materials, bleeders, and breather cloths, around the mold or mandrel for parts of simple to medium complexity for oven and/or autoclave cure.
- Installs vacuum connecters to the bag.
- Installs thermocouples to part.
- Follow work instructions to bag and wrap parts appropriately.
- Correctly documents relevant data.
Layup Associate - 2nd shift
Responsible for composite layup and bagging.
- Cutting material, following template and/or work order;
- Apply layers of material to a mold or tool, pressing to fit contours and remove air pockets and wrinkles;
- Encase mold in bagging material, attach vacuum apparatus, and exhaust air to seal for curing;
- Test seals to ensure part will be properly cured.
Must be able to read and understand written and verbal work orders; follow detailed instructions; and communicate questions and suggestions to supervisor. Requires: hand/finger dexterity; visual acuity; ability to lift/carry/push/pull heavy items; ability to stand for extended periods of time.
LTC is currently accepting applications for Electrician Apprentice/Maintenance Technician. The applicant will be assisting in wiring control panels, machine wiring, and building wiring, etc. all in an industrial setting. With instruction and training you will be running conduit, landing wires, pulling wire, assembling and wiring control panels, etc. Electrical knowledge and experience a plus. Depending on company priorities you may be asked to help in other areas of the maintenance department as needed. EEO/AA M/F/Veteran/Disabled
- Applicants are required to be able to work 40 hours/wk plus overtime, sometimes with little to no notice
- Able to crawl, kneel, stand, walk, etc. all day on concrete floors
- Must have current/valid driver’s license
- Must have their own reliable transportation to work
- Comfortable with heights (30 feet average)
- Comfortable working in confined spaces
- Able to work on ladders, scissor lifts, boom lifts, etc
EEO/AA M/F/ Veteran/Disabled
Machine Controls & Automation Technician
The Machine Controls & Automation Technician will be working in all phases of the project from design, panel building, wiring, machine infrastructure and installation. The applicant must be good with their hands, able to problem solve and work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail. LTC will train the right person but experience in PLC Programming / Wiring, CAD, Welding / Fabrication and Painting is a plus.