“Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world.”
For those in need and those who serve.
LTC is committed to giving back to the community. Over the years, our community involvement has evolved into excellent team-building experiences. We are committed to supporting projects that give back and enhance the quality of life to those in need.
Building up the CommunityPlay Video
Special Forces Wounded Warrior Donation
We are tremendously proud to supply the world’s most advanced protective equipment and contribute to this incredibly vital and important organization, serving our nation’s elite. They provide:
- College scholarships for the surviving children of fallen Special Operations soldiers
- Family and educational counseling, including in-home tutoring and advocacy support
- Immediate $3,000 financial grants to support severely wounded Special Operations Forces service members
Habitat for Humanity
Many of our LTC team members are proud volunteers, working to provide “a hand up” to our local habitat for humanity organization.
Rock the Block:
- Since 2009, LTC has supported this revitalization project through Wichita Habitat for Humanity (WHFH)
- This program is allowing WHFH to build quality housing on vacant lots while doing rehabilitation work on nearby homes. WHFH works in conjunction with numerous local nonprofit partners, private and public investors, as well as the City of Wichita.
2016 Riverfest Build:
- During this 9-day event, WHFH will construct a new home that will be transported off-site to an existing WHFH-owned lot and sold to a partner family.
Boys & Girls Clubs
We’re honored to support the Boys & Girls Clubs and its mission to grow future leaders.
WSU 9/11 Engineering Scholarship
LTC initiated the Shocker 9/11 Scholarship to help post-9/11 veterans who bravely served our country.
Kansas Food Bank
We are continuously amazed by the incredible generosity of our employees, whose personal contributions added 7,600 pounds to the Kansas Food Bank supply in 2015 alone.